PERSONAL AND CHILD I.D.
DNA is a powerful and extremely useful identification method. DNA is a unique blueprint for each individual and never changes over a lifetime. Pre-planned DNA ID can save valuable time, expense and emotional distress – it’s there when needed. Applications include insurance claims, missing persons, natural disaster victims and estate planning.
$200 One person living
$200 One person deceased (blood).
$300 One person deceased (tissue).
$250 Preparation of legal affidavit (optional)
Prices will depend on sample type (blood, tissue, etc.)
Additional fees for shipping and/or sample collection may apply.
Prices may vary slightly depending on actual circumstances.
DNA TESTING REQUIREMENTS AND PROCEDURES
- Adults must have picture ID (driver’s license, etc.) and provide social security number.
- Birth certificates and social security number must be provided for all minor children.
- Minors (under age 18) must have written consent of mother or legal guardian or the DNA testing must be court ordered.
- At the time of sample collection, pictures of all those being tested will be taken and consent forms must be signed for results to be admissible in a court of law.
- Client identification documentation, consent forms, security sealed samples, and a strict chain of custody for the transport of samples must accompany the samples to insure their integrity when collected at a location other than Legal Genetics.
- Sample collection fees are the responsibility of the client at the time the sample is taken.
Please contact us for more information about these services.